Monday, April 4, 2011

Name that Picture

Picture #1...

Some may call this "weirdness." We call it "heaven." This nifty little deli is opening up right across the highway from our house. I sincerely hope they have kielbasa, homemade noodles, and stuffed cabbage. And maybe some pierogis.


Picture #2...

How much is that doggie in the sports car? Woof woof! I did a triple-take when Jack made some comment about Chicago drivers being dogs. Since this was a BMW, I hope this pup is insured. Hey, wait, isn't that Gretchen? Nurse Starbucks, are you missing your pupster? She's up here, cruisin' around the Chi.


Picture #3...

At first look, these appear to be normal strawberries. However, this was about all I got when I bought a *pound* of berries. They're friggin' huge. Freakishly, hormonally huge. Monster berries. That fork next to them, to show their massive size, is 3 feet long.

And how's *your* day been?

1 comment:

  1. Picture #2: Usually when Gretchen is missing, she is laying on our Tempurpedic bed. A BMW would be right up her alley.

    Picture #3: I take pictures of the vegetables from my garden, and last year we had a good crop of strawberries, too, and so I put them next a quarter. Why a quarter? Because they were all smaller than a quarter. My cherry tomatoes were the size of blueberries, my eggplant could fit in the palm of my hand and my green peppers were the size of YOUR strawberries.

    ReplyDelete