Monday, December 14, 2009

Quote Journal: Decisions

"One thing about trains…it doesn't matter where they're going, what matters is deciding to get on." -Polar Express

So much of life is just following through with decisions you've already made. Make the decision, commit yourself, and follow-through. I think Nike has it right when they say to JUST DO IT.

4 comments:

  1. No one's been quoting on your posts, so I stopped by to say hi. Keep up the good work and whenever you are tempted to feel stressed out, just think of me, home with two kids under the age of 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that picture from the Grinch?

    And by the way, Nike sucks. Does Asics have a good motto? Because they have much better shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's from Polar Express!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quote so much! Heck, I love the movie!

    Thanks soooo much for all that you've been for me (especially the past 24 hours) I look forward to discovering where our "train" is going! I'm proud of you and look forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete