Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cat's On The Bag

I went to St. Animal's today, for another all-day class in the Six Sigma series. While I totally want to become a Six Sigma guru some day, these classes serve as more of a break for me than an educational experience. The moderators and facilitators are good, but we have a lot of fun, too. There is a lot of "down time" during which we can discuss our projects, thoughts, comments, and what the nearest mall has on sale.

We don't just talk about the mall.

We share coupons for the mall.

We VISIT the mall after class.

There, the cat's out of the bag. It's a Coach bag. And actually, the cat's laying *on* the Coach bag.

And I'm going to go and perfect my career/vocational documents for my meeting tomorrow. Wish me luck; either everything will happen or nothing will happen.

1 comment: