I am currently weighing the future of this blog and whether or not I want to continue with it. It was a tremendously helpful tool in helping me process and chronicle the last year of craziness, uncertainty, and growth. Your feedback has been great and I appreciate you taking the time to read about my adventures. I hope you've laughed, cried, found some entertaining value in my stories, quotes, and jokes.Writing has always been very therapeutic to me. Whether I massage my harried thoughts into a coherent blog post or free-write the thoughts into a text document I turn around and delete, writing definitely helps me process my life. That being said, I do not know if my writing will continue in this forum.
Between the conclusion of my fellowship, the transition into the new job, the transition into a new LIFE, and a long, much-needed, sunny/tropical/beautiful vacation, I will be unable to consistently post. Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm very polarized...it's either all or nothing!
Over the next few weeks (and from my cabana on the beach), I'll decide whether it's all or nothing. I know I'll have plenty to blog about (I already have stories!), but I'm not sure I want to devote that kind of time to blogging anymore. It was fine when Jack and I lived in different time zones; when we are reunited, I might choose to cook dinner with him or go for walks in the evenings.
Y'know, foreign concepts to this "Lean Cuisine" chica! Okay, I'll be honest, I will be watching him cook dinner!
My work hours are probably going to only increase and I again signed up for the hospital's summer softball league (yours truly...returning to the pitching mound!). So I will soon decide if Just Keep Swimming will continue to, well, just keep swimming!
Until then, live well, love much, and laugh often!
NOOOO! Well, your reasons are good but have you thought about how this will affect ME? Just kidding (sort of!!)
ReplyDeleteWhere are you going on vacation?
Aw, boo. Your life is a welcome diversion from my own daily crap. If you decide to stop, I will miss you. I'll have to harvest more crops on Farmville!
ReplyDelete