Last week, I went online seeking some sort of application that generates funny and motivational thoughts. I couldn't find one (side note: another potential business idea we should market!)
Instead, I found an Insult Generator that cracked me up! Here are a few of the good ones:
*If my dog's face looked like your face, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards.
*You're as sharp as a marble.
*I haven't seen you run that fast since Twinkies went on sale.
*You're like school in the summertime -- no class.
*Yo' head so big, that when it rains your clothes don't get wet!
*Can I borrow your face for a few days? My ass is going on vacation.
*You're so poor, you DJ for the ice cream truck.
*You're so dumb yo put a quater in a parking meter and waited for a gumball to come out.
*You so ugly, when you were born the doctor smacked you and your mother.
*You're so stupid that you looked in a bowl of cherios and said...''O LOOK, DONUT SEEDS!'''
*Why don't you slip into something comfortable…like a coma?
*Your teeth are so crooked that when you smile, your teeth throw me gang signs.
And my favorite:
*Words can't describe your outfit, so I'll just throw up!
haha - funny! it's nice to get a laugh after a week of stress!
ReplyDeleteon a side note, i checked your blog yesterday, and the last note posted was from monday, july 6th. imagine my surprise today when i realized i'd missed entries from the 7th, 8th, and 9th! soo, just in case you're wondering why no one's commented or viewed sometimes, it might be because of a small delay :) [i'm hoping it's not some crazy part on my browser - just the general internet itself ... ]
No, it's actually me. I went back and "retro" posted! Sorry to create the confusion though!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha, no problem! i'm just glad i'm not having computer issues ;)
ReplyDelete