I'll keep this short. I just re-read a couple entries and realized how much I've been verbally vomiting on you, dear readers. Just be grateful I didn't try to trudge up a picture of a verbal vomit!So Jack and I went shopping last Friday night, Saturday afternoon, Tuesday morning, and today. We've spent more money than I care to admit and I completely understand why celebrities and politicians have two exact-same houses when they have to spend time in another city. It's so freaking confusing. I've already been the victim of the situation (okay, I use the word "victim" loosely), in that I couldn't find my favorite capri's this morning. Then I remembered that they're in my closet in Chicago. Doh!
To remedy this situation, I have been shopping like a mad fiend, acquiring a snazzy executive wardrobe, outfitting a new residence, and buying "one more" of everything I use on a daily basis. Jack laughed at me because I wandered through Meijer, hitting the aisles in the order in which I do my morning routine. Hey, how else would I not forget something?! Plus, we went to a couple of craft stores, as I wanted to procure a cute wreath and other homey touches like that.
Despite all the years of personal development, I've still turned into my mother! :-)
Despite all the years of personal development, I've still turned into my mother! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment