Today's "Therapy with Yoshi" session had me laughing until I cried:Yoshi: I keep receiving those cheesy forwards about trusting God. What is with all of these "will of God" emails yesterday and today? Is someone trying to tell me something?
Dorrie: Maybe that's your tip? Pray for what God wants for you?
Yoshi: I have been, I just don't know what He wants. I like very clear signs, not hints. :-)
Dorrie: I know! I need, like, a foghorn and Vegas-style lights. I'm in the same place. I keep telling God that I want what He wants...I heard somewhere that God only wants what's best for me. So I tell Him I'll try...But can't he rent a bilboard and post it some place conspicuous for me?
Yoshi: Exactly! I have that same conversation...please help me have faith in Your plan and help me live the way You want me to live....but make it obiously dude! Should "dude" be capitalized? I mean is it okay to refer to God as dude? Or Dude?
Dorrie: Um, maybe if you add some qualifiers...like Eternal Dude or Dude in Heaven? Hahaha!
Yoshi: We crack me up! Gotta run.
Dorrie: Dude Bless You!
I love us!
ReplyDelete